Seos is committed to protecting your personal information and to complying with applicable laws and regulations regarding the processing of your personal information. We describe below how Seos handles personal information related to you as a customer of Seos Design.
S.E.O.S. Design Oy (“Seos Design”, “Seos”, “we”, “us”)
Puhurinpolku 1 B LT 3, 02120 Espoo
Tel.: +358 44 0800 383
2. Name of the filing system
Seos Design’s customer filing system
3. Purpose of and grounds for the filing system
The purpose of the processing is to manage the customer relationship, fulfill the rights and obligations of the customer and the data controller, and the processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act for purposes related to online services, customer surveys, directing the controller’s advertising and/or direct marketing based on customer data through the controller’s media and services without disclosing personal data to third parties.
4. Persons in the filing system
The filing system contains data on the contact persons of the controller’s current or former customer association, the persons who have been in contact with the controller, including representatives and contact persons of the controller’s subcontractors and suppliers and other stakeholders, the persons who have submitted their information using the contact forms, potential customers and the persons who have granted marketing authorization.
5. Data content of the filing system
The following data may be processed on the data subject:
- Phone number
- Company and position
- Company address information
- Customer relationship and order information
- Newsletter subscription and analytics
- Ordering of electronic material from the website
- Contact log
- Website behaviour and information retrieved through cookies and analytics
6. Regular data sources
Information obtained directly from the data subject, from a representative of the data subject’s employer or other party in a customer, cooperation or other contractual relationship with the controller, publicly available Internet sources, and any other public sources such as social media channels.
7. Disclosure and transfer of data
Data on the filing system may be shared within the S.E.O.S Design organization and with resellers or subcontractors of S.E.O.S Design Ltd. Some of the controller’s services operate outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, such as in the United States. Companies that provide these services may process personal information to provide, for example, infrastructure and IT services, or other services. In such cases, adequate security and processing of the register shall be ensured through the EU-U.S. – Privacy Shield – arrangement and / or using procedures approved by data protection law.
8. Protection and data security of the filing system
The electronically processed information contained in the registry is protected by firewalls, passwords and other generally accepted technical means and in accordance with good practice. Manually maintained material is stored in locked rooms that are prevented from being accessed by unauthorized persons. Only users of the controller and those acting on its behalf shall have access to the information contained in the register. Users are bound by professional secrecy. The registry information is backed up securely and can be restored in the event of a failure.
9. Rights of the data subject
- The data subject has the right to know if and what personal data has been collected
- The right to request the correction of incorrect information
- Right to withdraw consent if processing is based on separate consent (e.g., withdrawal of marketing authorization)
- The right to request the deletion of data if the controller has no legal obligation to continue processing personal data
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority about illegal processing
The data controller shall delete the data from the register when there is no longer a commercial basis for the processing of data or if the data subject requires the data controller to delete the data concerning them on the basis of data protection legislation.
The request to exercise the rights can be made by contacting the contact person of the controller by e-mail. The request must be identified in such a way that the identity of the data subject can be verified as trustworthy.
10. Cookies and other tracking tools
We use two types of cookies on our website: first party cookies and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser of the website visitor and usually contains an anonymous identification number. The identity of the visitor is in no way revealed by cookies and the information is anonymous in nature.
First party cookies
When you use the website, seos.fi sets some of our own cookies on your device, which are used, for example, to identify you during your visit. If you have not changed your browser settings, these first party cookies will be set on your device as soon as you visit the website. The information collected is anonymous and Seos Design will not store any information that can be directly linked or identified to you.
Third party cookies
Google Analytics cookies
Facebook pixel and Facebook Custom Audiences
Our site utilizes the Facebook pixel. Facebook pixel is an add-on that collects information from visitors that Seos Design can use to make Facebook and / or Instagram advertising. When you visit our site, Facebook receives information that you have visited our site through your IP address. This will allow Facebook to link your visit to your user account. Seos does not obtain information about the behavior, names or other personal information of visitors to the pages via the Facebook pixel. Facebook pixel allows us to retarget visitors of the site with advertising through Facebook ads. For more information about how Facebook collects and uses information, about your rights, and how to protect your privacy, visit the Facebook Privacy Statement at www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
The Facebook pixel collects five types of data:
- HTTP headers: Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the Internet. HTTP headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific data: This includes pixel ID and the cookie.
- Button click data: This includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional values: Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through custom data events. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type and more.
- Form Field Names: This includes website field names such as “email”, “address” and “quantity” when a person purchases a product or service. The pixel does not capture field values unless an advertiser includes them as part of advanced matching or optional values.
LinkedIn Insight Tag
The LinkedIn Insight tag can be used to collect information about LinkedIn users’ visits to the Seos Design’s website, including the URL, reference, IP address, device and browser properties (User Agent), and timestamp. IP addresses are truncated or (when used to reach users on different devices) encrypted, and direct user IDs are removed within seven days and the data is pseudonymized. Pseudonymized data will be deleted within 180 days. Seos does not receive the personal information collected by the Insight Tag, only reports and announcements (that do not recognize you) about the website audience and the effectiveness of the ads. LinkedIn also provides retargeting to site visitors, allowing Seos to display customized ads on LinkedIn platforms using this information, but without identifying the visitor. LinkedIn users can control the use of their personal information for advertising purposes in their account settings. The LinkedIn Privacy Statement is available at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
11. Additional Information
If you have any questions regarding our processing of personal data, you can contact the controller using the contact information provided in section 1 of this privacy statement.
The privacy statement was last updated on 4th of May 2022.